Favourite MMORPG

Beowulf said:
My favorite MMORPG is World of Warcarft and Final Fantasy 11. WoW is freakin awesome I love it, and FF 11 is freakin awesome too. WoW is highly recommended. But anyway, some of my favorite non MMORPG's are the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and The Legend of Dragoon.

YES!! FINALLY someone appreciates the glory of LOD
ive played that game sooo many times and each time it gets better.
anywayz the other games i like are..well FF, dragon quest viii, fire emblem, chrono trigger/cross, and one time i tryed xenogears..it was alright i guess...
 
Although that did go off-topic, please keep in mind Greendragon that the original topic was about your favorite MMORPGs. (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.) Ex: FFXI, Guild Wars, Phantasy Star Online, Diablo (?), etc.

I never got into Online games, but I've seen my friend play Guild Wars, which looked neat I suppose. I'm just not into the idea of paying a monthly fee for something I'll probably never play anyway.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Although that did go off-topic, please keep in mind Greendragon that the original topic was about your favorite MMORPGs. (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.) Ex: FFXI, Guild Wars, Phantasy Star Online, Diablo (?), etc.

I never got into Online games, but I've seen my friend play Guild Wars, which looked neat I suppose. I'm just not into the idea of paying a monthly fee for something I'll probably never play anyway.

sorry about that, anywayz i have played 2 mmo's ....sadly...runescape and maplestory...im ashamed..although i pwned them both pretty hard...i realized later that i wasted several hundred hours of my life on them..even though they werent very good.
 
If I ever actually felt like paying a monthly fee for a game, It'd probably be FFXI. It looks really interesting. Too bad it doesn't have a Pictomancer class...
 
No, it's only Relm. But FFXI even has some pretty obscure classes like Corsair (pirate), and Puppetmaster. xD

I wish there were more characters with that job...but Mediator/Tamer/Catcher/whatever already does the job of a Pictomancer, so...:/ That would be awesome though! =3
 
Guild Wars is a free MORPG, not MMO.
my favorite MMORPG would probably be final fantasy XI but i just cant seem to level up my white mage...
 
I was about to do a quick reply on this and say FF but then i thought on my playtime.. And WoW outnumbers em all, dont wanna see my playtime there, it would for shure scare the hell out of me.. :S
 
Favourite MMORPG:

Final Fantasy XI

Favourite Text-based MMORPG:

Darkthrone

Knight online is a good way of sepnding my time while I'm waiting for playing FFXI again...
 
Last edited:
but ive played

Flyff(still play)

tales of pirates(still play)

maple story(quit)

kal online(quit)

silkroad online(quit)

scions of fate(quit)

hero online(quit)

and thats all of them
 
Kb loves him some World of warcraft,tons of peeps,lots to do,won't cost you an arm wen ya pay

loves it
 
I found myself getting lost in EQ2 I thought it was a fantastic game. Graphically MxO - shame Sony ballsed game play up. Eve Online is ok but it's very demanding with it being in real time and the training etc....erm...I'd have to say EQ2 was deffo my favourite.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top