Favourite MMORPG

My favourite RPGs are not MMORPGs.. I've never played an MMORPG and don't think I ever will :)
 
Ragnarok Online's the only one I played, and I liked it, even if I was playing the Chinese version and had a tough time understanding everyone. I wish I could get FFXI, but I don't have the money for the monthly payments.
 
MMORPGS rule, hmm my favorite of all time is Dark Age of camelot, The on enjoy playing the most right now is Ragnarok Online and the one i Play most is World of warcraft. I am Looking forwards to the release of Dungeons and dragons online. But my favorite RPG of all time, well hmm hard, FF7, Tactics, FF5, Makia kingdom. Hmm cant choose. all fun
 
MMORPGs: ROSE Online
City of Heroes

RPG: FF, duhs!!
Might and magic series
Dungeon Siege series (its an ACTION RPG!!)

I hate ze Elder Scrolls: Morrowind!!!
 
I've hust played two, and one of them for only about 2 hours, but I like WoW alot, play it averyday since I got it for about 3 weeks ago.. The other one i've played is RO (Ragnarok Online) but like I said I only played it for about 2 hours but it was fun
 
My favorite MMORPG is World of Warcarft and Final Fantasy 11. WoW is freakin awesome I love it, and FF 11 is freakin awesome too. WoW is highly recommended. But anyway, some of my favorite non MMORPG's are the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and The Legend of Dragoon.
 
I gotta go with WoW, I could hardly stop playing it for months! heh :(
I'm have thinking of getting city of villians and I did think about getting the only FF I don't have a copy of, FF11, until I heard several peoples reviews on it then I decided I never want to play it, lol.
 
i gotta say...

FF 8, 9, X, X-2... MGS... and a whole lot more!!!!!!

and... of course...

warcraft... D_O_T_A...

can any body play this in this forum...???

if there is e-mail me...

@ [email protected]...

and...

and...

and...

teach me how to play!!!!!!!

nyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!( ^ _ ^ )
 
I don't like MMRPGs nearly as much as just regular RPGs so i don't play them really.
 
MMORPG games ..... Oh WoW and phantasy star
RPG Games ehhhh FF, Dark cloud and somthing more (cant the name of it)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top