Favourite Musician?

I can't really name one. Or two. Or five.

o_o;

I love too many. xD
 
A singer isn's REALLy a musician. A MUSICIAN is defined as someone who performs with an insturment (and then there's the classic, 'but, your VOICE can also be your insturment,' but I'm not getting into that.)

But if you want to call this topic, "favorite musician and/or singer," then you can say whoever. XP

MY favorite musician(s): I don't know, too many favorites.

Singer(s): Jim Morrison, Chris Martin (singer for the band 'Coldplay'; a lot of people don't like his voice, but I think it's interesting,) Gackt (I like his singing from Malice Mizer, deep and smooth...not his voice now, necessarily.) and that's about it, right now...
 
Everyone already knows mines, they perform instrumental too. Each member plays more then one instrument. Plus they write and arrange a lot of their music. Write as in both lyrics and sheet music.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top