Favourite Turk?

Favourite turk

  • Reno

    Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Rude

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Tsung

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elena

    Votes: 3 13.6%

  • Total voters
    22
1. Rude. He's the epitome of coolness, so. :D
2. Reno. Gotta love his cynicalness. :)
3. Tseng (not Tsung :p). His character is less appealing than the others, but still quite a good character.
4. Elena, meh, not much dept, being the newbie to the whole Turks and Shinra Corp.
 
Kat said:
Reno all the way,he is crazy,funny,and good looking ^^

How can a polygonal character be good looking?? xDD lol :p

I go for Reno too. He leads the funniest group of FF7 xD I loved everytime the Turks appeared: a good challenge and quite funny! :)
 
Zeromus_X said:
Advent Children, concept art, etc. :)

I didn't though of that stuff... xD :p

Avathar said:
There are some people out there that just are attracted by popeye-like-body structures. ;O

However, I did though they somehow looked like popeye!! xDD lol I never though I'd hear this from anyone else xD
 
Luis said:
How can a polygonal character be good looking?? xDD lol :p

I go for Reno too. He leads the funniest group of FF7 xD I loved everytime the Turks appeared: a good challenge and quite funny! :)

:p they can be,just like cloud ,seymour ,squall ,RENO rude, sephiroth, kadaj ,yazoo, and laz :D ;)
 
Reno is my favourite of them, Rude is a close second
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top