Favourite X-2 gal

i like yuna the most. wen she sang at the thunder plains i almost cried. (big yuna fan since FFX)wen she dances i laugh because...idk y. i wish that i could someday go to a FF concert. anyone know where i could find one near Tennessee? srry off topic. oops!
 
Hah....Rikkus clevage owns everyone. Meh, owns me anyway. I like Rikku. :D
 
It gets all up in your face. O.o That and sneaking in Leblancs lair in Guadosalam. I think that's how you spell it, heh. I like Paine the second, lol. Calm, cool, and a real woman. With a sword. :D
 
Paine is my favorite, out of all of them.
 
After playing it again, I switch my vote to Paine. O.o Rikku being second this time. :D
 
Kat said:
did any one ever notice in that pic avathar put up that um rikku's thong shows?
I never noticed. o.0 And you did? lol...weird.
 
i guess i'll say the same yuna or rikku,paine is kinda kewl but she's mysterious and rikku and yuna are bubbly aand talkative thats y i like them
 
Zeromus, if Lulu counted, this wouldn't be a debate. It'd just be a one answer topic. :D

Anyway, Rikku still has my vote.
 
Everyone Knows that rikku is the hottie and that she is the most popular...and she gets my vote cos she is funny in the game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top