SethirothVII Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 10, 2006 Messages 130 Age 36 Location Stafford Website www.ix-clan.co.uk Occupation Fallen Angel RPG Name General Seph May 13, 2006 #1 How do you get FF 11 online for the ps2 i dont understand if any one has played it is it any good
Spiff Kung-Fu Fighter Member Joined Feb 24, 2005 Messages 1,026 Age 43 Location Detroit Occupation Student RPG Name Roller May 15, 2006 #2 I never played it with the PS2 only with the PC. I really didn't like the fact that you had to pay every month and the time it took to lvl up. It also didn't help that I had no idea what I was doing.
I never played it with the PS2 only with the PC. I really didn't like the fact that you had to pay every month and the time it took to lvl up. It also didn't help that I had no idea what I was doing.
blackadder93 Freelancer Member Joined Jul 28, 2005 Messages 45 RPG Name blackadder93 May 16, 2006 #3 I want it aswell
Vincent Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 67 Location ポルトガル RPG Name Sparda May 21, 2006 #4 mmm i think that there is a online version of ff11 for ps2, search on ebay as for it is good? dunno, but for what i heard, the online ps2 is vewy bad
mmm i think that there is a online version of ff11 for ps2, search on ebay as for it is good? dunno, but for what i heard, the online ps2 is vewy bad