ff 7 tech demo at E3

Link doesn't work, those dots in the middle screws things up I think :)
 
Hey, that's looking great :) Man I wish it was more than just a technical demo :)
 
i agree with squall85, the graphics from previews of the next-gen gaming systems look less than impressive
 
You need to keep in mind that noone ever has been able to fully utilize a console's power right away.. it usually takes a while for that.
 
Call me strange, but I prefer the old tacky looking intro over that one. I often thought it would be cool if they re-did FF7 in better graphics, but I just did not like that intro as much as the old one.
Did you notice they removed the loveless sign? how odd...I liked the way lovless was reffered back to several times and they had it in the intro sequence. I wonder why they removed it, but they kept everything else almost exactly the same.
 
heavens cloud said:
Did you notice they removed the loveless sign? how odd...I liked the way lovless was reffered back to several times and they had it in the intro sequence. I wonder why they removed it, but they kept everything else almost exactly the same.

If I remember correctly, didn't Loveless include the date and year? That may have been a motive for removing it.

BTW (alfaitha & Squall85), have you seen the screenshots for the new Xbox? They're so detailed you can see the wrinkles on the face.
 
Last edited:
i prefer ps2's to XBox rly...i have no idea why...i'm new BTW just call me wez if u ever refer to me :) newayz i like the looks of the game for ps3 i emailed them 279 times to re-make it on ps2 which is good now that they have almost made my dream come true:)
 
the graphics look exactly like the Advent Children graphics...


wich are great....

though, i wanna know where barret, jessie, biggs, and wedge(final fantasy 6 anyone) went, they come out before cloud, and wheres clouds flip off the train?
 
See, it's a tech demo. That means it doesn't really have to follow any continuity compared to the game since it's just showing off the graphics. They're not going to sit there and remaster Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie for a whole three seconds on-screen. They were just showing off the PS3 graphics. We have a bunch of topics on this already.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top