FF flash spoof

Zerlina

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
293
Age
37
Location
Canada
Website
www.freewebs.com
Occupation
Lots of stuff
RPG Name
Fortuna
Last edited:
The first one sucked

The second one was hilarious, when Cid was talking. Yeah, Cid was hilarious for some reason :D, Barret and Vincent were just stupid :/

Seen the 3rd one before, I don't know what to say. I'm not laughing so I guess it fails, but at least it's better than that first one :)
 
:D Ha, Cid sounded like Grandpa Simpson.
 
i didn't really like the first one but the second one rocked, and the last one was good too
 
Not so funny movis cactuar is much better take a look...
 
I liked the Legendary Frog one, but I don't recall Auron ever having a drinking problem, that was Jecht :p
 
Zeromus_X said:
I truly never noticed that Yuna had different colored eyes until I saw it the first time. :(

Yeah. I found it was hard to tell in most of the game itself except for some of the cutscene movies where they do a close-up of her face.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top