FF Inspired Makeup

Zerlina

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
293
Age
37
Location
Canada
Website
www.freewebs.com
Occupation
Lots of stuff
RPG Name
Fortuna
I <3 Makeup art (which is different from loving makeup). SO if you'll indulge me, I'm working on a design series based off of FF characters.

This one's based on Yuna. I used sunset colours since that water scene which is most associated with her has a reddish, orange, yellow sky.

The warm colours (first ones you see) are the first layers of the character. The summoner. The blue represents the humanity of her.

yunapost.jpg


I'll work on some more later...
 
ooooh pretty colors ur really talented.thats lovely;wel
 
Sorry I didn't comment after looking before. I was too busy looking at it. =

It's VERY beautiful.
 
I really like your make up ideas, they very pretty.

I can't wait to see your new one based off of Aeris.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top