FF Legends 1 and 2????

The 'Final Fantasy Legend' games are really the first three games of the SaGa series.

In the first game, you basically controlled a group of characters and climbed a tower (going through many different worlds) before ultimately fighting 'the Creator' and freeing the world.

In the second game, you basically do the same thing, though the main character actually has a bit of a personality.

I haven't played the third one, so I can't comment on it.
 
The SaGa is on the Gameboy. (The first release was on the Wonderswan Colour)
I think it's really hard to find FF: Legend now though because it's so old.
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
The 'Final Fantasy Legend' games are really the first three games of the SaGa series.

In the first game, you basically controlled a group of characters and climbed a tower (going through many different worlds) before ultimately fighting 'the Creator' and freeing the world.

In the second game, you basically do the same thing, though the main character actually has a bit of a personality.

I haven't played the third one, so I can't comment on it.


It's basically the same. It's got a decent story, and an annoying final boss. =P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top