FF Look-Alike Game

Zerlina

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
293
Age
37
Location
Canada
Website
www.freewebs.com
Occupation
Lots of stuff
RPG Name
Fortuna
Hey I thought it'd be fun if we did soemthing like a look-alike game, where people post their pictures and people say if they're an ff look-alike, or else if the pictures already up, others can say if someone looks like a character without waiting for it. Anyways, so post away ^^.

For first mention, I think it goes without saying that Lyde Lyde looks like Quistis.



sroom3yl.png
Quistis.jpg
 
Last edited:
38m.jpg


well, its been said before, but robin williams looks alot like the cid in ffVIII. (although i couldve found a better picture...)

496px-Cid_%28Final_Fantasy_VIII%29.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's true! I never read it in this forum but I always though about it! XD
Zerlina, you chose an easy one! :D
 
Zerlina said:
Hey I thought it'd be fun if we did soemthing like a look-alike game, where people post their pictures and people say if they're an ff look-alike, or else if the pictures already up, others can say if someone looks like a character without waiting for it. Anyways, so post away ^^.

For first mention, I think it goes without saying that Lyde Lyde looks like Quistis.

sroom3yl.png
Quistis.jpg
Oh so you all really think I look like her huh?
GackutoYatenByTaizen.jpg
Gackt Camu looks like whom?

What about this person
rufus-01.jpg
 
Last edited:
I don't think so...
Rufus is cooler than DiCaprio. And he's red(orange?)haired.
But honestly, I must say I don't like DiCaprio either.
 
I would say he looks like Seifer..and Lyde does resemble Quistis....
 
I meant Seifer & Rufus.....kick the guy out of the picture.....
 
^ >_>

davidbowiebulge.jpg

There's a better picture on my PC but apparently imageshack doesn't like bitmaps and im too lazy to re save it :p

Oh and sorry for the circle! I didn't do it.
cloud2.jpg


I know they don't look THAT alike but in some scenes Bowie in Labyrinth really reminds me of Cloud.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top