FF Magic Cards!

FFnut

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
436
Age
36
Location
The space between dimensions... kinda like where G
Occupation
Commander Of The Platinum Dragons
RPG Name
Shadowblade Siannodel
I have finally decided on what I should do with my life - and that is to create Magic: The Gathering cards based off of Final Fantasy! My friend hacked a Magic Card Maker demo to make it a full version, and he gave it to me. The question is... should I go through with it? And if so, could you guys give me some ideas (Power/Toughness, color, cost, abilities, or even just what it should be a card of) to start off with?
 
I'll try and help if you like, but I don't know how I can....
 
Just give me some examples of what you want me to make, and I'll make it. Just tell me what you want on the card and what "color" it should be, and I can fill in the holes.

The colors are:
White - Represents light and civiliation.
Red - Represents fire and recklessness.
Green - Represents nature and brute force.
Blue - Represents water and trickery.
Black - Represents darkness and decay.

For some more obvious things (i.e. Ifrit) you don't need to give me a color, just a name will be fine.
 
You do know that I could not care less? I want to make FF Magic Cards. Someone else made a few already? Big deal. I can make my own, it's not like just because there are some already I'm suddenly not allowed to do it.
 
Nah, they're just for fun. You have to remember, I've got almost nothing to do in my spare time. You could print them out and put them in a card sleeve (if you play Magic: The Gathering, for instance) and use them like real cards.
 
"When" and "what time" are both questions related to time and therefore are redundant... but the answer is "now."

Sacred2.jpg
Minotaur2.jpg

I made the two of these after a particularly nasty playthrough of FF8.
Alexander2.jpg

That is the absolute coolest picture of Alexander ever. I think I may have overshot on the cost for this card - maybe I should take off a white to balance it better?
 
Three green for an unblockable eleven damage attack? You think that costs too much mana? The cards cost a two greens and six to play, I don't think a 3 green cost is going to bother the player much at all.
 
Well people are putting Urza's lands (tower, PP, mine) into their decks now to help out tooth and nail, so 8 mana wont be hard.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top