FF match character to the game game.

watta hell is damn thinf about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 
Stop posting meaningless CRAP, darkmajinvegeta. I have deleted tons of your posts already for being meaningless, off-topic, and waste of space.

Since noone seems to have said any new names..

Johnny
 
Well, I was waiting for SH to give me confirmation, but I know I'm right anyway...

Lowell is from FFIX. He's the guy in the Moogle Suit. (I got it as a key item too...)

I'll think of a tough one, at least for the modern people..

Zande! :D
 
Yup! You got it. Your turn Avathar. (He sort of summons the Cloud of Darkness....kinda. Well, it's not like they got the hang of a detailed story back then anyway ;) )
 
Yup! You got it. Your turn Avathar. (He sort of summons the Cloud of Darkness....kinda. Well, it's not like they got the hang of a detailed story back then anyway ;)

:p yeah.."kinda" :)

Okay, my turn...ehm......

Shera
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top