FF Music

Which FF has the best music

  • FF1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FF2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FF3

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FF4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FF5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FF6

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FF7

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • FF8

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FF9

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FF10 and up

    Votes: 5 20.8%

  • Total voters
    24

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
Which FF do you think has the best music/sounds :)
I loved all the Theme songs in FF7. Exspecially the Shinra, Sephiroth,and Chocobo ones :D

What do you like?
 
Last edited:
i may be in the minority , but i think ffIII has the best music. i just wish i could get the soundtrack, apparantly, dido sang it.

ffvi has next, ffvii third.
 
I like ff7 music the best, but 10 is a close second, it has some nice music as well
 
I honestly like FF9s music the best or at least some of its songs were good. :)
 
I also like the Turks music. The Turks are so cool! :)
 
Not that I love FF8 but I heard most of the other FF songs & I still choose 8 (ex. Eyes on me,True Ultimecia fight, and alot of emotion moving songs to make it short)
 
As a whole, I liked the soundtrack for FFX alot, but my favorite song by far is the one played when fighting Kefka at the end of FFVI
 
I really admire Mr.Uematsu for his work.Some songs of his makes you 'see' God!Thus I can't really name the best ost.[tough I chose VI ;)]They are all magnificent.And not only Mr.Uematsu's songs..Other ffs as well.
 
1. FF6
2. FF3
3. FF9
4. FFIV
5. FFVII
6. FFX
7. FF8
8. FF5
9. FF2
10. FF1

^_^You just gotta love the opera sequence in FFVI. :)
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
i may be in the minority , but i think ffIII has the best music. i just wish i could get the soundtrack, apparantly, dido sang it.

ffvi has next, ffvii third.
if you go to www.vgmusic.com you can listen to any music in any game. but if it's a new game it might not be there.
i can't pick between ff4 and ff7.i guess ff7 wins maybe.....
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top