ff story summaries

Which do you want to read a summary of first?

  • Final Fantasy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy II

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy III

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy IV

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Final Fantasy V

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Final Fantasy VI

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .
Sure go ahead. If they funny than I'll read em.
 
I support them. Wait, just the original stories of the FInal Fantasys or brand new ones? If they are the real ones, try to make them detailed. Actually, no matter what, if you make any, try to make them as detailed as possible. Good luck!
 
well...i meant summaries of the actual stories. (what are the "funny summaries"? :confused: )

just so people can at least know the stories...

however, some of the later ones (7+) get a little confusing... :D so thats why im only going to do ffs1-6. maybe ill post a poll for which one people want first... :p

add on: okay, ive put a poll on, but its only going to be open for 2 days, thats enough time for everyone to decide , right? :)
 
Last edited:
If I'm going to read a summary of a game I've already played, it might as well be funny.
 
I don't know... But if it's funny I'll laugh. ;)

Just do it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top