ff tips/tricks and secrets

Of course! The wierd Chocobo! Zero, I know what monsters = what ratings. What I ment was that its more likily to fight a chocobo with those monsters if the Choco Sage has talked about them.
 
Go to i place there you fight bad monsters ike mi hige higroad in FFX and fight only whit Tidus and have Victory on him and wen you win do it 3 times and use hims overdrive and after a time u learn... ... ... .... ... tadadad... ... ... ... blitz ........... ace!
 
Just cause I found this out and wanted to share...
In FF7 when you are fighting that GI Ghost in Cosmo Canyon, if you throw an X-Potion at him he automatically dies. This happens because he's undead.Kinda cheap, but really fun! :D :rolleyes:


Zeromus
actually, it depends on what monsters you encounter to what rating of chocobo you catch.


click here and go to the chocobo raising guide by "ninja". (it says PC version, but i dont really think it matters.)

I know that, but what I ment was you encounter the right monster/chocobo pairs more easily.
 
Last edited:
That works with Phoenix Down as well, and the Life spell. And Cure spells damage him too I think.
 
A trick for FFT. If you want to get really nice equipment early on in the game you can actually steal it from random battle human characters. They start showing up just before the Fort Zeakaden battle. You can either use a mediator to invite them or just steal their gear. Eithe way you'll get Rune Blades, Black Costumes, Thief's Hats, and all of the Crystal set. Its all stuff you can buy, but not till the end of Chapter Four. :p And its all handy to have before Chapter Two lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top