FF Type?

blackadder93

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
45
RPG Name
blackadder93
What is your favourite type of character:

Black Mage, Warrior...etc?
 
A combination of Thief-Ninja. :) But mostly Ninja. (the alternative kinda character, like Amarant :rolleyes: )

- But in real life, i'm a pictomancer :p
 
Last edited:
White Mage. Without them, the party would be dead. I also like Blue, Black, Red, and Time Mages. And all the funky mage types from the tactics games. Well, I'm a Mage-y person :D

And of course, Pictomancer. I like Gambler too. (Now that I know how to rig Setzer's slots attack. :rolleyes: )
 
The type were they are so deadly that there target dies before they know they have been Shot, stabbed, posioned, blown sky high, etc. :D

Assasians rock! So do Mages. I also like sad people who take things without complaint.
 
Speedy characters that kill the enemies before battle even begins.
 
For me it would have to be White Mages and Warriors...... what a team :)......
 
It don't really matter to me as long as I can use a sword.
 
I don't think 6 has axes

And... Dragoons rule!

I'm now choosing a job, because i'll start with FF11 next week
 
However, you have to unlock higher jobs (such as Dragoon) I think when you level your first job to 30. (Not sure). But yes, there are alot of great jobs in that game. :p I've always wanted to be a Red Mage Corsair so I could finally be a PRM...:p
 
If i could have two then White Mage and a Warrior but if only one then a Warrior :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top