FF VII Characters

King Cloud

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2006
Messages
8
Whats the best team of characters to you??? Like my best team is cloud, tifa, and vincent. :D
 
I think these threads are getting repetitive..

but Cloud, Nanaki and Cid/Vincent form my party
 
Last edited:
Zeromus_X said:
Nanaki is Red XIII's true name.

I don't see many of these threads around here, so I wouldn't say they're 'getting repetitive'.

OMG! Are you blind? I think you're under Malboro's Bad Breath xD

I've saw lots of Favourite Character threads here... and I 'just' arrived this forum
 
My eyesight is fine, thanks. This isn't asking what your favorite characters are, it's what your favorite team of characters is. There's a difference. :)

None of you understand the awesome power of Kitten Sith.

*can take down Emmy in a single slots* :P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top