FF VII sounds?

I ment like the limit break sound,potion sound,etc.

Not music... wav files...
and definately not some freaks with a microphone (you're first URL)
 
Do you mean the sounds it makes when you use an item or cast a magic? Not the music.
 
No what?

That is probably the only way to get those sounds because I've never seen anything like that except on FFWA.org, but that site was crippled a year a go and is just getting fixed. Its lost most of it's info. So sad.
 
I meant that it can be easily downloaded because its a simplified version.....and it can be found anywhere........
 
Really!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? Where!?
 
.......

try the underlined words in post # 6......
 
Thats a nice sight, but I though we were looking for the sound effects it makes when you use an item in battle or the sound of Cloud's sword slashing an enemy.

EDIT: Now I can't stop listening to all of the FF7 songs! I'm possed with "Who Am I"
 
Last edited:
I started looking two days ago and only game up with the sounds it makes when you go to sleep. It would be really cool to find those sounds.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top