FF XI Online..

I haven't played it at all, but I do know that the payment for it for half a year (at least for awhile) is as much as you would pay for a new game anyway, making price a non-issue.

Unfortunately, like most MMORPGs, it takes a considerable amount of time and devotion to play it, which I more often then not do not have.

I do know a few people here play it, but not that many. I believe Staircase or Spec have played it, I believe.
 
Unfortunatly i dont actually have the game, but one of my best friends does. Its a fun game, and its a nice community of people. The gameplay is fun, and its a pretty easy interface after you get used to it. Most of all, i love the freedom the world offers, exploring and seeing the classic FF Monsers with friends is just hella fun. But, since i dont own it, i cant really tell you if its worth the price or not, because i dont actually pay for it. But it looks worth it.

Even if i did get it, my internet would make the game hard to play. Hopefully cable/dsl will come to my road.. so im not stuck with satelite. -.- So also make sure you have a reliable Internet before you buy it. Theres a demo for FFXI on the main site, and instead of the demo being playable, it tests your internet connection and gives it a score, so you can make sure before-hand, that your internet will work with it.
 
Well... I played it in... August/2006. I loved it... it's a great, great game... you should see some AMVs in youtube.com. Just search for ffxi...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top