FF XIII looks much better than FF XII.

Mjcool

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
83
RPG Name
Matt
Don't get me wrong, FF XII looks OK, but there's a specific reason MMORPG's use the battle system they do: to make it easy for multiple real human beings to fight side by side.

Take out the multiple human beings, and it's not too much fun.

Anyhoo, if FFXIII delivers on the "ATB in Real Time" thing, I'll have a reason to rent or borrow a PS3.
 
I just hope FF XIII, rocks and I also hope they have cool looking people too.
 
Zeromus_X said:
FFXII wasn't meant to be an MMO anyway.


That's why I'm afraid of the battle system. Everything I've heard/read/seen makes it look like a slightly deeper version of XI's combat.
 
ZOMG! FFXIII LOOKS SO SEXY!
ok i calmed down...but if that game delivers the way it was presented i will become a gigalo to get enuff money to buy a Ps3
 
FFXIII on ps3, man its going to be a while before i can get ps3:(.$600:(.
 
Mjcool said:
That's why I'm afraid of the battle system. Everything I've heard/read/seen makes it look like a slightly deeper version of XI's combat.

Think of it like ATB, but you can move around. That's basically what it's like (dubbed 'ADB', 'Active Dimension Battle'). I've never actually played FFXI, but they don't look similar at all to me.

You can summon Zeromus, X-Death, Chaos, and Ultima. Zeromus has Big Bang. :)
 
You must feel like a kid in a candy store. :) ^^

So weird, I hardly know anything about FFXII, and here we are, about FFXIII (and now also about add ons for FFXIII) xD, I can't follow. :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top