Ff Xiii

I was going to post a link to it myself. Yes, it does look pretty interesting. I'm glad that Nomura is the character designer, although I can't really tell his designs apart from the FFXII guy's. But yeah, it's kinda funny how FFXII hasn't even been released outside of Japan, and we're talking about FFXIII. xD
 
lol. =/ The game looks awesome. Word is that the new battle system sucks. I wouldn't doubt it myself, but hopefully it won't. All of the trailers I've seen briefly show the beginning of a battle, so you can't really see.
 
Sucks? In what way. I see an ATB bar which means sweetness.
 
Dunno. Just a rumor, really. Hope the Playstation Magazine has a demo sometime soon. I don't know much about it, so meh. Gamespot provides a bit more information.
 
No the magazine doesn't have a demo. I checked.
 
Looks good to me. Will this be the first futuristic FF?
 
Probably. FFVII and FFVIII were modern, but not really futuristic.

And yay, ATB is back. Although it looks like it'll have some sort of penalty system, like FFX, for doing actions. Looks pretty interesting so far.
 
So long has there's magic and weird techs. (like mako reactors) and it has a cool plot I will call it a Fantasy. Wether it will be a Final fantasy remains to be seen.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top