FF you haven't played yet?

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
List what FFs you haven't played here. :p

For me, I haven't played FF3, FF4, FFXI, and FFXIII. Oh yeah and most of the DS and game boy games. And that FF7 remake i forgot the name...crisis core or something.

I do plan to play them one day.
 
okay umm

II, III, V, VI, XI, XII spin-offs (have played XII), XIII....i think that it....Crystal Chronicles aswell
 
Lol forgot about Crystal Chronicles. I played it but couldn't save cos my memory sucked on my gamecube T.T

It was quiet fu though.
 
lolz it's a reverse 'which FFs u played' thread

welp.. erryone cept ocho :p!
 
The only one I've not played is 11. Think the only spin off I never played is that crystal chronicles that was only available from the Wii online shop thing.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top