FF1 help thread (for Wezzy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I'm playing FF 1 now, and at the moment I lust for money outside elfenheim. The Concentration mini-game that you can activate while seaborn.... Do any of you have a formula for mastering this game? I'm struggling a whole lot, and any help will be appreciated! For example, have any of you written down exactly how to do one of the boards? I'm from Norway btw :)
 
The minigame is worthless for Gil. Try killing Ogres for money, and the Buccaneers (or Kozokus, depending on what version you have) at sea give great Gil for the beginning of the game. Still, there isn't an easy way around this, you may have to actually work for cash sometimes. And the 'Peninsula of Power' is a no-brainer when you become powerful enough.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top