FF14 Beta

i remember hearin bout it from somewhere -probably here too-

alas, there's no time this week to check it out, but i'll give it a shot when the chance comes :)
 
Wow the website designed very neat.

*steals background for future projects*

Looks pretty cool, too bad my pc too crappy to play.
 
^ Nice. I wish I had one :p I have a nice new graphics card in, but the rest is hardly good to go for gaming :p
 
I would try out but it'd probably be really slow on my comp :D


crud! why'd u have to remind me >.<; now m sure my pc wouldn't take it, all it can do is beep loudly in protest as i happily progress through teh levels of teh first super mario made for pcs then explodes every time i save teh princess u.u``

edit: (ok, mebee not that bad but it still powers off on its own if its too lazy to run a large application -.-)
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top