FF3 For DS?

I hope they don't make the game any easier than the original, like they did with Dawn of Souls..
 
And others, like me, have played FF3 on an emulator for years already.. :)
 
just thought I'd update this: FFIII for the DS will have polygona graphics, and they look like Crystal Chronicles' design. (Since that graphics team is doing the visual stuff, or something.

I'll go see if I can find the screenshots...

(I bet alot of people knew about this, but y'know...)
 
All right, this needs to stop. I've been deleting your posts as they come, and you still insist on posting garbage. I don't know why you're doing this, maybe just to give me and everyone else a headache, but I'll make sure that you're banned ASAP.
 
It was Kilkcia. He was making nonsense posts, which I delete. Then, he makes a new post. (This is why I left the spam on the other thread, so people don't think I'm going insane :p)
 
I heard about a FF for DS... and I think it was in Square-Enix's website...

but I don't remember WHICH FF... But I think it's official that FF3 will be released on the PSP
 
Yeah, all I need is the game BUT my younger brother has the DS and sometimes he won't let me play it:(.
 
Most of the Mario and Castlevania games will keep you occupied for a while. And this just adds to the great list of games for the DS, if it IS a good game when it's out. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top