FF5 - Best of the classics?

i found the old ones fun to play but the storys wer a let down in cases and the graphics made battles seem less eventful but i still loved umm and always will.............hopefully......but ff5 rocked due to the job system. the last area i mastered all the jobs and beat omega and shiryu or howevr u spell it. took bloody ages leveling up and i got bored for days trying but it was great to see me do itin the end. :D:D:D
 
I think FFV was the worst of the old-school FF's, I just didn't like it's story.
Plus Neo-exdeath on the PS1 version of the game was extremely hard.
 
u know i do agree with tht neo-x-death comment simply becoz (and im ashamed by it) IVE NEVER BEATEN HIM. :'( ive never been bothered to take the time to do it but i will SOON!!! promise:D
 
Final fantasy 5 is the first one where the introduction of optional bosses which was a lot more powerful than the final boss. Omega is ultra powerful and alot more stronger than neo x death. He is up there in strength with the weapons of final fantasy 7 8 and ozma off 9. I have posted a strategy for defeating him in another thread which someone put on the forum.

I think this particular final fantasy is second best to ff6.

The first time I played this game I found neo x death hard to beat due to underlevelled characters but after 3 times I eventually conquered him.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top