FF7 again?

BLaCK_MaGiC

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
14
RPG Name
BLaCK_MaGiC
dunno where but iv herd that ff7 will be remade for PS3... Anyone know if this is true? :eek:
 
They said not now because it would take 300 men working for 5 years to finish it and they've already got a lot going on.

Yoshinori Kitase: If the team decided to make (FFVII) for PS3 with that kind of quality (tech demo), it would take 5 years and a team of 300 people. Characters models would be incredibily detailed, where you can change equipment and clothes and have them carried onto battles, fields and cinema scenes.
 
Last edited:
oh.. :( i was lookin forward to that, since i can't find "the" ff7 in shops anymore......
 
You'll have to wait a looooong time for a FF7 remake to be released.. heck, you'll probably have to wait a looooong time for Square to announce one officially, if they ever will. I doubt it.
 
I hope they remake it also,It should look just like the ff7 movie AC
 
I'm with Shadowheart...I don't think they every will. Although the turnaround will be great, they will probably put that time and effort into coming out with another great game - instead of remaking a classic.
Just MO
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top