At the Gold Saucer in FF7 you can race your own breeded chocobos. I'm wondering what the best stats. of everyones' Chocobos are.
Mine is a gold chocobo.
Top Speed: 258
Stanama: 999
Controlability: A very nice Chocobo.
Time: Took me two months and all of my All Materia to get this birdy.
NOTE: It took me forever, but I got these stats. whithout holding down R1, R2, L1, L2 to revive my stanama!
What is your best Chocobo?!!!!!!
Also feel free to post rumors on how to get odd colored Chocobos. Those are always fun and by folowing one I got my best Gold Chocobo ever!
Mine is a gold chocobo.
Top Speed: 258
Stanama: 999
Controlability: A very nice Chocobo.
Time: Took me two months and all of my All Materia to get this birdy.
NOTE: It took me forever, but I got these stats. whithout holding down R1, R2, L1, L2 to revive my stanama!
What is your best Chocobo?!!!!!!
Also feel free to post rumors on how to get odd colored Chocobos. Those are always fun and by folowing one I got my best Gold Chocobo ever!
Last edited: