FF7 CLoud vs. the FF8 Squall

I think Cloud is the coolest,but Squall is great too. I'm not sure if Cloud would win cause Squall with all that extra HP. Wow! By the way Tiny Bronco i like your Rude symbol
 
Last edited:
I would be sure of victory only with lionheart, regardless HP is 1 or 999,999,999,999
 
Naw! Cloud Strife opens a can on Squall. Besides...they haven't made a sequal to FFVIII, right? Plus they are making spin-offs from the game with dirge of cerberus and all. Hands down, Cloud and company kick major @$$
 
........incorrect.... again....
....one is being devopped....being on hold for now......
Squall wouldn't go down if he fought all of FF7 toghether.......
 
And again, are you sure that's not just a rumour started by hopeful FFVIII fanboys? :)
 
So can you show me an official announcement from Square that it is being made? :)
 
Not sure, thought I heard it many times......
......only time will prove it to you.....
 
Who would win Cloud verse the ENTIRE Shinra army. Including Turks, low level soldiers, High level soldiers, and all of Shinra's creepy monsters. Cloud would be the best he can be wich very few people have acquired.

OR Squall verse All of See-D. If See-D's an army. Haven't played FF8.
 
Last edited:
Lionheart250 said:
What are you talking about, Cloud needs help, hes way under Hp than Squall do you remember
Cloud HP:9999
Squall HP:9999,999,999,999
Huh, well lets see the secenary shall we-

Cloud's Turn
4xCut D.Blow Manip.
W-Magic Morph Mime
W-Summon(picked)
Summon Menu
Shiva
Ifrit
Choco/Mog
Thypoon
Kjata
Odin
Levithan
Titan
Bahamut
Neo Bahamut
Bahamut ZERO(picked twice)
Knights of the Round
Throw ->Coin Sense
W-Item
Damage:9999 and 9999
Squall Turn
Squall:Attack
Damage:1238

Lets talk later

Squall should have
Attack
Magic
GF (Picked Eden)
Item
Eden damge: 20,000
Battle over, end of story. :D :D
And it's SeeD not See-D and how could Cloud have that much materia?
 
Squall Leonhart said:
Squall should have
Attack
Magic
GF (Picked Eden)
Item
Eden damge: 20,000
Battle over, end of story. :D :D
And it's SeeD not See-D and how could Cloud have that much materia?

It's said both ways if I remeber correctly......
that's not Eden's major damage, neither 9999 is Squall's.......
.....normaly I would pick Griever as my GF too.....
 
He can hold 16 materia. That's a lot of magic if you use the master materia!
 
Yes. Haste is sooooo lovely. Or if the GF Eden does elemental damagee equip a Tetra-Element and BLAM! Cloud is healed. I use Tetra-Elements instead of Ribbons. The best FF7 equipments are Tetra-Element, Tough Ring, Ribbon, and that thing you steal from Ultimet Weapon that gives you plus 30 magic and spirit. Of course the stat. helpers are worthless once you get to a high enoff level.
 
Eden is one the most powerfull non-Elemental GFs........
.....I wouldn't rush my decision if were you........because Squall depends on his physical attacks more than any GFs or magic........
 
Well then I'd stick with Sprint Shoes. Cloud with his Derexity Maxed which is the easiest stat. to max plus beigning in Haste. He'd be as fast as a Chocobo!!! Basically its whoever attacks first. Does Squall have any final attack magic revival thing? Cloud can do over 2 million damage in one attack while only using up 200 or so MP.
 
.......& has haste as well & a junction system to get magic to boost it to limitless maximum.......same with HP Strenght Magic, Vitality, Evade, Luck etc........
 
Does Squall have any final attack type thing?
 
That could possibly maybe hurt a bit. :eek: :) :p :D

I haven't been using smilies lately. :eek: :(
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top