FF7 Crisis Core

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
I've been hearing that Square is making a prequalish like thing for FF7 called FF7 Crisis Core. Kinda like Square's Dirge of Cerberus. It's supposed to be about Zack, the black haired guy who looks a lot like Cloud and orginally owned the Buster Sword(which by the way is sweet.) Anywho it is going to be a GAME YEAH, :D were you learn about the past of Clouds, Sephiroths, and Zacks' lives. Hence the name Crisis CORE. :eek:

Thought you'd like to know. :)
Any questions and comments.
 
Last edited:
Kinda weird to have a question about what i wrote but i just saw this on the internet and have some Big questions.

International release dates:
Japan: December 31, 06
Europe: Q2 2006

This leads me to beleive that it is already out in the USA since we usaully get stuffs before Europe. However, it says Japan doesn't have it which is weird cause we always get stuffs after them???????? Anyone have some answers? :(

If you want some answers like me i recomend going to en.wikipedia.org and typing in
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. I was to lazy to make a link. :o
 
Last edited:
Please try not to double post and I heard it's coming out on the phone thing(I can't recall the name of it :o )
 
No, the phone thing is FF7 Before Crisis. This is an Action RPG which is supposed to come out on the PSP. :mad: This makes me mad cause i don't have one and don't have the money to get one. :mad: And sorry about the double posting thing. I keep doing that :(
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top