FF7 Rom & Emulator

Good on you mate its a great achievement for you :)

but note there are threads like this around already, unless people would like to discuss the rom and emulator for this beautiful game.
 
For the record, there is no such thing as a Final Fantasy VII 'ROM'. The term 'ROM' only applies if the game images is taken from a cartridge. FFVII was a CD game, so the term to use would be 'CD image', 'ISO image' or just 'ISO' (the latter two only technically apply if it's in .iso format but most people refer to them that way for simplicity).

I can't think of anything else to contribute. Well done I guess?
 
Last edited:
well GOOGLE is the answer i know MORE THAN 20 sites who can provide u both...however GODDAMNIT RAPID SHARE xD
 
I heard the music stuffs up on the PC version though.

I still have FF7 on the PS1. All 3 discs but I haven't played it lately so I don't know whether they still work.
 
u have to 'change disks' on the PSP yno? at least u do in the ps3 1?? the third disk is only to beat sephy, nothing else

VIII and IX have 4 disks btw
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top