FF8 quiz

I'm Quistis...
...^^"
Damn! XD
 
That was funny! I'm Laguna. I don't think I was odly out of place. Who's "possibly gay" do you think?
 
That quiz was fun. :)

Anyway, I answered the questions honestly and thoughtfully so I'm not surprised it told me I'm Squall. I've always know I have a lot in common with him.

And part of my quiz result: "You may be shy, or you may just think people are retarded." LOL!!
 
I got Seifer 3 times and squall once when I cheated..i was trying to get Sephiroth or Edea :(

I been took test last year, just notice thread.
 
Anyway, I answered the questions honestly and thoughtfully so I'm not surprised it told me I'm Squall. I've always know I have a lot in common with him.

And part of my quiz result: "You may be shy, or you may just think people are retarded." LOL!!
 
I believe you've trashed enough topics with your nonsense and rest assured that if this network remained inactive for decades it still will not tolerate it.

Reported
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top