FF8 Scan Guess

No you shan't! :p

I wanna try:" A bug monster that flies, stays calm and attacks precisely. Not a very strong enemy" (should be something like this)
 
I'll try one!
i pasted it from somewhere, so it should be exact

"Its high defense ability makes it difficult to defeat. Owns rare items that make it worth the effort."
 
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! =P My turn! =D

"A strong monster, but not good at using magic. Uses powerful physical attacks, relying on its strength instead."

It's not a hard one. :p
 
"A strong monster, but not good at using magic. Uses powerful physical attacks, relying on its strength instead."

+

"Not completely green"

=....... wendigo?
 
Awesome! ;kin

hehehe :D

let's see, it goes sumtin like this:

"Uses powerful magic, such as Meteor. A strong enemy that's hard to defeat. "
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I know what monster it is, I have its name on the tip of my tongue!!!!!!!! :(

I GOT IT! =D

Is it... the Behemoth? :D
 
YAY! xD

Let's see now...

A 3-headed demon-dog of hell. When using Triple, each of the 3 heads uses different magic. Its tail is also powerful.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top