FF8 Scan Guess

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Since not many games require much thinking, this one should be diffrent unless someone cheats...

Try identifying the scan and put your own if you're correct, but try putting it as accurate as you can...

Here's the first one:

A large venomous snake that uses squeeze attacks.
Use caution when its HP are low; it spits poisonous fluid.


Remember this is for FF8...
 
Some are easy. See the Anacondaur? Its description matches it's physical appearance.

The one I made is pretty easy too, because it's one of the few monsters that use that kind of magic. I think that it is the only one actually O_o
 
John Smith said:
Anacondaur.

Uses powerful magic, such as Meteor. A strong enemy that is very hard to defeat.

I'm not sure, but normally a Ruby Dragon is the enemy that uses much meteor and has good physical stats...
 
John Smith said:
Uses powerful magic, such as Meteor. A strong enemy that is very hard to defeat.

Meteor can be drawn from Ruby Dragon as well...
Then it's Behemoth...

Likes to live in forests.
Attacks with its tentacles and also uses status-changing attacks.
 
No, Belhelmel can be found in plains...

Notice: It has strong tentacles used to remodel weapons, but they're weaker than a Malboro's...
 
Correct...
You can ask now...
 
Last edited:
Fine I'll put another one:

It's body is mostly a digestive bag.
Digests enemies by catching them with its vine.
Uses a gas attack that causes Sleep.
 
It's name is Grat, you can ask now...
 
Last edited:
smart dragon which mirrors its enemies attacks. If your characters are using reflect it will cast reflect upon itself to mirror the attack.

(its been ages since I played this game but I'm pretty sure the scan was worded along those lines)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top