FFmusic downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would download them but:

-I hate Midi files, they don't sound like the Mp3 file at all.
-I already own the official soundtrack.
 
a better place to get it, and all other final fantasy soundtracks is http://www.bluelaguna.net/

however I most of the time perfure bittorrents or limewire. However downloading like this is illegal ~__^ so just watch it ne?
 
Tifa-chan said:
a better place to get it, and all other final fantasy soundtracks is http://www.bluelaguna.net/

however I most of the time perfure bittorrents or limewire. However downloading like this is illegal ~__^ so just watch it ne?

If you live in Canada then it's not illegal. ^_^

And you're right - the midi's never sound as good. I wish I could find the Ys Book I and II mp3s...I used to have them. I love the Solomon Shrine music.

And a question - why're we linking to other Final Fantasy sites? Just a suggestion to Arkacia or Shaggy if they see this - why not have an upload / download section for this kind of content so we don't have to go to other Final Fantasy sites?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top