FFNET GUILD is up.

Shaggy

Paladin
Administrator
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
677
Age
50
Location
Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
Website
www.ffnet.net
RPG Name
Shaggster
I just installed the Cash/Bank hack. Everytime you post you get Gil. With this Gil you can buy items for the forum. Like change your user name color. You would be able to change your custom title. You can do alot more with it, just check the FFNET Guild on the right of your privire messages section near your user name on the top right.

You might as well save up, because this Gill that you save will allow you to buy weapons and magic when I get this rpg installed. Do what you want. I'm saving up on mine.. :)

How much you get:

New Threads : 3 Gil
Reply to a Thread : 2 Gil

This may change. You never know. ;)
 
I'm guessing this has something to do with the extra stuff that is now shown on the left of each of your posts..

I don't mean to be annoying or a fun-killer or whatever, but the ton of stuff that is displayed on the left is messing up the forum IMO. Every post takes up a huge amount of viewable space even if they are only 1 or 2 lines long (kind of like when you have a huge signature image).

Is it possible to hide it if I don't want to see it constantly? I mean, if I really want to see someone's stats, I can just click on the "View Extended RPG stats" link. It would be nice if it was possible to hide it, cause it's annoying me when it's there in every single post.

*hides*

EDIT: I think I found where I can make the RPG stats a dropdown thingie instead of always shown.. but when I try changing my RPG info there I get this error:


There seems to have been a slight problem with the Final Fantasy Network database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.


(seems I can't use formatting tags in here..)
 
Last edited:
Awesome code, Shaggy, but yeah...same thing happens to me. It won't let me change my profile. And this bugs me because I have the picture of a guy -.-'
 
I know about the databse error everyone. I just need to find the fix, and you will be able to have it as a drop down rather then the nasty looking think on the left. Just give me time fellas.. ;)
 
Yeah, that I would like to know too, I'm a little confused. About all I know is that you can challenge people to battle, but not how you actually go about battling :)
 
This is great. I was exploring the guild and rpg links and discovered how to fight monsters. Fought and won 6 battles. It was fun.

Thanks for putting this up Shaggy :).
 
I found it.

At the top, just below the Logout button, there's a link "RPG". If you click on it, a dropdown menu will appear. At the bottom of the dropdown menu there's a link to the "Monster Arena", where you can battle monsters :)

EDIT#1: Another question.. what does depositing into the bank do?

EDIT#2: It seems excessively expensive to heal yourself at the training center. 54 Gil just for healing 24% of your HP! Sheesh. I hope you automatically regenerate HP over time, cause I'm not about to waste that much money for that little just yet :)

EDIT#3: The healing cost goes up as I get less and less HP it seems. Oh and, why don't you get Gil for killing monsters? In every FF game you get Gil for fighting, but not here :/ hehe

EDIT#4: I bought a potion for my hard-earned 100 Gil, and went into battle with a monster to use it (it gives 150 HP in battle, only 100 outside). It gave me 0 HP and I died. WTF? I hate this RPG game :(
 
Last edited:
That's why you should all be white mages. Life is much easier.



Hey...did anyone notice how many posts there are this morning? ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top