FFNET GUILD is up.

Any way you can input an in-battle cancellation feature, when it's not your turn? I'm stuck in battle with Lionheart250 right now and I can't buy any items or do much of anything at all.

The RPG menu doesn't show up for me, either. When I click on it all I get is a little black line going down the right side of my browser with nothing to click on.

EDIT: Okay, I accessed the monster arena after going through pages and pages of source code looking for that one link. I'm still stuck in my battle, so is there any way to end it even though it's his turn?
 
Last edited:
I think this will be really fun! By the way, could anybody help me telling me how to put a picture in the signature?xppp thank you!!
 
Much thanks.

Also, any way you can tone down that Grendador monster to make it suitable for level 5 characters? It's parameters are all 0 but it can still dish out 60-something damage because it's level 10.

EDIT: I'm about to send you a PM regarding the Clan Point system, but I was also wondering how to boost your limit - I've seen the Thunder Flan do it several times.
 
Last edited:
Just give me a few days to try to figure the RPG settings out and it will be runnig at tip top shape. Its new to me also, so I have to learn how to set it all up right.

I just upped the Gil rate for replying to a thread to 4 gil and creating a thread to 8 gil per.

Shadow, when you deposit Gil into the bank, you can leave it there and earn interest on it. It may not be much put I may up that if I can too.
 
Upped the gil? Excellent. All the more reason to finish up this Character Contest.

I'm still wondering about the magic, and the cost of healing is still way too high for the amount you'll spend on it. Whenever you get around to them, it's fine.
 
Shaggy said:
Well, I am still trying to figure out how to setup spells and magic.

Shadow, yes I believe you can withdraw it and spend it. Not to sure though.

As far as I can tell, depositing money does nothing - rather, you keep the amount of money you have and it adds money to the bank as well. Withdrawing, however, removes money from the bank AND yourself. It went like this for me.

Have 187 points, deposit 1
Me 187 Bank 1
Withdraw 1 from bank
Me 186

That's what showed up on my screen anyway.

EDIT: Then I post here and I get up to 191, so I guess it replaced that point unless Shaggy upped the point system again.
 
Actually, I think it's a bug with the updating your own money.

I had 78 Gil (I thought it was 76 though), and I deposited 76. On the next screen it said I had 78 Gil still, and 76 in the bank. I deposited the last 2 Gil, and on the next screen it said I had 2 Gil and 78 in the bank. Then I just refreshed the page and it said I had 0 Gil on me and 78 in the bank. Notice anything?

It seems to me that the screen shown after depositing/withdrawing has the up to date value on your deposited money, but the old value of the Gil you're carrying (until you refresh it or load the bank page again).
 
Weapons and armour and items have had their buffs and levels set so all should work now. I've tested things out using a mage masher and it worked fine.

Any problems let us know :).
 
How's the lottery work, or is it not up yet.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top