- Joined
- Jul 7, 2005
- Messages
- 370
- Age
- 34
- Location
- in front of my computer
- Website
- www.maxtheman.proboards54.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Maximilian
I got the idea from Spamusement (the forums) and decided I'd do one here.
The rules are:
I'm the only one doing the pictures xD I'm "GameMaster" xD So... I control what the pictures are and situations and everything (but it's just for fun~~~) and do it like ZORC. So do commands like...
>North
and the character will go north xD
ALSO. I'll only take like... 10 requests or so per picture <3333 Cause.. I'm not on here all the time D: but here's your first picture~~~~
EDIT: OH AND THERE ARE ALSO BASIC COMMANDS LIKE >INVENTORY AND >HELP ~~~~~ plus your command won't always be counted xO so be careful~~~
The rules are:
I'm the only one doing the pictures xD I'm "GameMaster" xD So... I control what the pictures are and situations and everything (but it's just for fun~~~) and do it like ZORC. So do commands like...
>North
and the character will go north xD
ALSO. I'll only take like... 10 requests or so per picture <3333 Cause.. I'm not on here all the time D: but here's your first picture~~~~
EDIT: OH AND THERE ARE ALSO BASIC COMMANDS LIKE >INVENTORY AND >HELP ~~~~~ plus your command won't always be counted xO so be careful~~~
Last edited: