FFNet's Official Contest Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra

3, 2, 1, Let's Jam
Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
8,560
Location
Maryland
Website
gamefaqs.com
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
HeavensCloudX
I had a feeling you all'd pick the Creativity idea. ^^

I'll keep this short and simple.

Since this is only to pass time, it won't be spectacular, but it'll be fun.

That being said, registration goes as:

Forum Username (That should be easy to see why. ;])
E-Mail (To get in contact with your opponent, just in case you never see them active on the forum)
Category/Section (Poetry, Drawing, etc. Whatever you're doing, include it here)

So....

-Hydra
-[email protected]
-Poetry section

---

Simple enough right?

So, let's get this done. :D

Registration closes in a week or so.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
(Woah, i come back after a few days and the forum's changed! I guess it was about time, huh?)

-Doctor
[email protected]
-Poetry

My poems are kind of strange, but I'd think they could be likeable. I can't wait to get started. =]
 
Keep the registrations coming guys!

This'll end soon, and I want everyone who's going to participate to register. Bring your friends, whatever neccessary to make it a big hit. The Drawing section needs more members, since it seems you all are poets. :3
 
That's what I'm trying to do. xD;

But I can't exactly like bring like, 20+ members here by myself. Which is why I need everyone's participation. ^^
 
You won't be the only one doing it, durr.

xD;

Whatever works. As it's going right now, it'll be terribly short. I'd like more people to register, for it to be a better event.
 
well my was that me doing that would be pointless, adurr.
=_=

and now that you said "durr" to me and made me feel sad Im not gonna do anythang to help you.
=[
meanie.
 
Dang. xD

Sorry Kat.

I'll vote for you. =D

So, any more registrations? It'll be open for a while.
 
Yeah. XD

Thanks. Get anyone you can get. We already have some talent on our registration list, but there's always room for more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top