FFNet's Official Contest Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh, I woke up SUPER late.

XD

Sorry guys. When I get time, I'll make the match-ups.

But right now, it'll start Monday, at the very latest. So don't worry. :3
 
Oh goodie.

I'm nervous now. I have some freestyle material, but after that, it will all depend on my limits as a writer...if I have any. >^

'Can't wait 'till Monday.
 
Oh gosh, I woke up SUPER late.

XD

Sorry guys. When I get time, I'll make the match-ups.

But right now, it'll start Monday, at the very latest. So don't worry. :3


Hmmm.... thought you said you hadn't slept in 2 days Jake x3 You big fibber! =3

*Hits Jake w/big stick*

= O 'What?! I'm walking softly!' XDD;
 
Lol, I was thinking about sleep. o_o

I meant stayed up. XD;

Terribly sleep deprived. Sorry. ;_;
 
*Is waiting in anticipation*

C'mon....come ON. XD

I want to see this contest in motion. (Excuse my impatience.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top