FFNWC Madness

Would it be possible to have my banner thingy edited just a tad avathar? That pointy nose guy gets on my nerves >.<
 
FFNWC.jpg


AND THE WINNERS ARE:

HYDRA AND DA CHINK!

2hydra.jpg

duodeathloser1.jpg

2DaChink.jpg

duodeathloser2.jpg


*Griever showed himself worthy in this deathmatch, but Hydra showed that his powers were more the unlimited one, when showing his opponent the other side of the arena with his Smex Suplex signature move.*

*darkshadow2247 took out some good punches and dancing moves, but it just wasn't enough for the hasty annihilation Da Chink practiced out on his fashionable opponent. Going berserk was the key element in this first part of the duo-deathmatch!*

duodeathwinner.jpg


*While Beowulf drags out the bodies of the losing contestants, the vote-lady comes up to the center of the arena, showing the votes to the cheerful crowd*

4batt.jpg


Griever vs. Hydra = 3 - 5

darkshadow2247 vs. Da Chink = 3 - 5

4tydo.jpg


"WELL, LADIES IN GENTLEMEN, GIVE AN APPLAUSE TO OUR BRAVE AND CRAZY WINNERS OF THIS MATCH-UP: HYDRA AND DA CHINK!!!!!!!

THEY WILL FACE EACHOTHER IN THE FINAL PART OF THE DUO-DEATHMATCH, FOLLOWING LATER ON IN THIS CHAMPIONSHIP!!"


duodeath2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Congratulations! thought I voted for Hydra I had a feeling that Griever would win!
 
^-^

What'cha gonna do brother, when my Smex Suplex runs wild on you!?

Now, I'm off to be sued by Hulk Hogan. :D
 
Whee!

Besides, I voted for you. So you had a big chance. :)

^-^ Want a Smex Suplex for the road?
 
When's the Avthar/Zeromus results? I'm really looking forward to that!
 
I'm kind of glad I lost. I don't think it would've been good for a winner to to reign without knowing what's going on.

Man I'm so lost.
 
Avathar said:
Avathar - "YEAH, YOU KNOW, IT'S LIKE, DANG, YA KNOW. THE CROWD WAS FIRST KINDA ANXIOUS LIKE "HUH, WHAT ARE THE RULES, WHAT'S GOING ON", BUT I SAY, JUST KICK SOME ASS, I'LL COME UP WITH THE RULES LATER ON. JUST ENJOY THE RIDE, BABY, YEAH!"

Corrected. ^-^

THAT is teh smexiest thing said in the thread.
 
I'm voting for Da Chink and I heard some stuff about Stone Cold Steve Austin, did he really go to jail for beating his wife?
 
Well... I can't answer you that question...however, I can tell you that it's a bit late for voting for that match (Unless you're voting for Hydra&Da Chink's match) xD
But in case you didn't know it, Da Chink won :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top