FFNWC Madness

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
FFNWC.jpg

-Final Fantasy Network Wrestling Championship

I shall explain the rules later on, but the contestants and wrestle duels are already settled,

AS FOLLOWED:

THE BIG BOSSA BATTLES

1avathar.jpg

1shadowheart.jpg

1Shaggy.jpg

1zeromus.jpg

1arkacia.jpg

2Sephiroth.jpg


The masters of FF Forum wrestling shall be divided in these duels:

Avathar vs. Zeromus_X

Shadowheart vs. Arkacia

Shaggy vs. Sephiroth

The three winners of those three battles will form a trio team that shall continue to the finals.


THE MIDI FILE LOVER DUELS

2luis.jpg

2Spiff.jpg

2tinybronco.jpg

2ffnut.jpg

2maxtheman.jpg

2eru.jpg


2reason.jpg

2lyde.jpg

2squall.jpg

2zerlina.jpg

2heaven.jpg

2throne.jpg


The Memorable Members duels are these:

Luis vs. Reasoniamalive

Spiff vs. Lyde Lyde

Tiny Bronco vs. Squall Lionheart

FFNut vs. Zerlina

Max the Man vs. Heavens Cloud

Eru Iluvatar vs. ThroneofDravaris


The six winners of these six battles will divide in two group of three, battling team to team.

Then three winners of that battle shall make it as a Trio-Team to the final battle.
 
Last edited:
The Two Other Wrestle Teaming-Ups:

DUO-DEATHMATCH

Griever vs. Hydra

2griever.jpg

2hydra.jpg


Darkshadow2247 vs. Da Chink

2darkshadow.jpg

2DaChink.jpg


The two surivors of these duels shall have a final showdown against eachother. The winner from the second battle will team up with the one winner of this 6-Man-Battle-Royal:

LoneWolf
Spec3
empresscrystal
kat
Wezzy
Staircase
 
Last edited:
Nice! =D This gives FFNet something new and fun to look at, look forward to, and overall have fun participating in. :D

And I love all of the banners. o_o Especially you Jeff Jarret. =D

You've outdone yourself. ^_^
 
^^Teehee.

FOR THOSE WHO WONDER, THIS IS LIKE TOTALLY NOTHING OFFICIAL OR SERIOUS, SINCE I'VE POSTED IT INTO THE SPAM SECTION, THEREFORE. =D


The order of team wrestle matches goes as follows:

#1. The First Duo-Deathmatch

Griever vs. Hydra

Darkshadow2247 vs. Da Chink

#2. The First Midi File Duels

Luis vs. Reasoniamalive

Spiff vs. Lyde Lyde

#3. The Big Bossa Battle

Avathar vs. Zeromus_X

Shadowheart vs. Arkacia

Shaggy vs. Sephiroth

#4. The 6-Man-Battle-Royal

LoneWolf vs. Spec3 vs. Empresscrystal vs. kat vs. Wezzy vs. Staircase

#5. The Second Duo-Deathmatch

#6. The Second Midi File Duel

Tiny Bronco vs. Squall Lionheart

#7. The Third Midi File Duels

Max the Man vs. Heavens Cloud

Eru Iluvatar vs. ThroneofDravaris

#8. The Final Midi File Match-Up

FFNut vs. Zerlina

#9. Semi-Finals

#10. The Ultimate Final
 
Last edited:
Amazed. This is the adjective that describes how I am feeling now. Awesome is the adjecive that describes your job (since you considered in the banners details such as the kitty for Zeromus or the one for Heavenscloud. Incredibly cool and original are two adjectives that describe how this thread is. :D :D

What else can I say... oh yes! Tell us the rules please! xD
 
Well, I can tell you this, that the rules are quite easy to follow,

As I've mentioned in my previous post, the starting battle will be the first part of the Duo-Deathmatch:

Griever vs. Hydra

Darkshadow2247 vs. Da Chink


When the battle will start (not tonight, I'm pretty tired now :p), I shall gather around all the votes around the Ring.

So for the first match, you can make two votes:


One for either Griever or Hydra

And one for either Darkshadow or Da Chink.

:D It's as simple as that. ^^

The members that are the contestants in the actual duel can't vote for themselves, they have to vote for someone else. :D


And besides that I'm quite tired, I still got banners I'd wanna make for the 6-Man-Battle Royal, and of course, Signature Moves. ^_^
 
=D

Give me a good description of some of those old schoolers and I can help you with the signature moves on MSN. =D
 
Jake, you could go to wikipedia and just type in WWE, and you'll find a chapter with the Hall of Fame. There you'll find the oldskool wrestlers, with the list of their signature moves, definetly. =)
 
Avathar said:
Jake, you could go to wikipedia and just type in WWE, and you'll find a chapter with the Hall of Fame. There you'll find the oldskool wrestlers, with the list of their signature moves, definetly. =)
Most likely, but that wouldn't make it fun would it? =D We should make custom ones. o_o But, I can look on Wiki and find the signatures. :D
 
:o Waht is that? lmao

WWE sucks :P But there is good wrestling...

Moderator Edit: I think you know what language is acceptable or not. And please try and comment on the thread, or something, instead of not contributing to the topic. Not too hard. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I used to see the WWF as a child, and I remember some of the participants, such as Hulk Hogan, the Ultimate Warrior or Sgt. Slaughter xD

However, I can't remember anyone else :p
 
FFNWC.jpg


Starting with the first match-up:

duodeath1.jpg


The two duel's contestants are

2griever.jpg

Signature moves:

- Mosh Pit Combo
- Headbang Slammer

versus

2hydra.jpg

Signature moves:

- Hydrobolomonic Stump
- Smex Suplex

AND

2darkshadow.jpg

Signature moves:

- Pire Slam
- Breakdown Pummel

versus

2DaChink.jpg

Signature moves:

- Dancing Trample Move
- Puncher-In-The-Eye


*As the lights goes on in the arena, the crowd cheers and applauds loudly. In the center, there are two battle rings*

*The announcer, Tydo, approaches the empty stage between the two rings, and starts his work*

4tydo.jpg


"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! WELCOME TO THE FINAL FANTASY NET WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

"IN THE WEST RING, IN THE BLUE CORNER, THE MOCKER ROCKER, THE PASSIONATE LOVER OF OUR STARTING CONTESTANT, YOU BETTER BELIEVE HER: GRIEVER!!!!"


2griever.jpg


*Griever appears from the white and black smoke, walking slowly towards the rings, on the rythm of good hard emocore music. Once he gets on stage, he starts screaming towards the audience, headbanging and waving his proud majestic hairdue*

"AND IN THE RED CORNER, THE CRAZY DAISY WHO ISN'T LAZY, THE MANLY SMEXY STUD, SHOWING OF HIS MOVES, MIND YA: HYDRA!!!!"

2hydra.jpg


*Hydra the manic beast, stampedes towards the ring, almost tripping over the cords, but manages to break his fall with one of his favourite teddybears. This man shows hardcore, but on the inside there's even more.*


"AND OVER TO THE EAST RING, IN THE BLUE CORNER, THE TOUGHER OF THE TOUGHEST, GROOVE IS HIS MIDDLENAME, BUT HIS NICKNAME SHOWS THE MOST FAME: DARKSHADOW2247!!!!"

2darkshadow.jpg


*darkshadow hands over autographs and kisses, but keeping his face cool, while running towards the ring, on the rythm of Cypress Hill music. When he gets in his corner, he does a little break dance, gaining the respecta from tha crowd.*

"AND FINALLY, IN THE RED CORNER, THE MENACE FROM JAPAN, WITH COMBO MOVEMENTS LIKE NO ONE ELSE CAN, WHEN LOOKING AT HIS BEAUTIFUL BLACK HAIR, IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK: DA CHINK!!!!"

2DaChink.jpg


*A drum 'n bass version of the Mortal Combat theme is playing, while suddenly Da Chink appears. He has no time for fans, and concentrates on his body powers. He does 20 salto's until he reach the ring. He starts taunting darkshadow rapidly, while the gangsta opponent keeps his cool.*


*Now that Tydo has done the announcement, next to him appears Beowulf, who shall be the referee for the FFNWC.*

4beowulf.jpg


"Alright people, I'm not gonna say to keep it a good clean fight, 'cause Avathar wanted a mean-battle machine as a starter for this Wrestling Match. So any ways, LET'S GET IT ON!!"

FIGHT!
 
Last edited:
:D

Alright, everybody vote!

My bets are on Hydra and Da Chink.

Zeromus_X said:
Well, for the first vote, I'll vote for Hydra and darkshadow. :)

It'd be awesomerst if everyone puts their votes into bold, or a colour (preferably Lime Green =D
 
xD

Mine goes for Hydra and Da_Chink
 
FFNWC.jpg


*BEHIND THE RING*

avathar.jpg

tydo.jpg


*Behind the ring is the lounge, where the waiting contestants rest (or go berserk), waiting for their go-a in the ring-a*

Tydo - "So, Avathar, the two fights seem to be going alright?"

Avathar - "YEAH, YOU KNOW, IT'S LIKE, DANG, YA KNOW. THE CROWD WAS FIRST KINDA ANXIOUS LIKE "HUH, WHAT ARE THE RULES, WHAT'S GOING ON", BUT I SAY, JUST KICK SOME ASS, I'LL COME UP WITH THE RULES LATER ON. JUST ENJOY THE RIDE, BABY, YEAH!"

Tydo - "But, aren't some rules a necessarity, Ava?"

Avathar - "(Don't call me Ava, okay?) WELL, I LIKE TO PLAY WITH ONLY ONE RULE: THE RULE OF SURPRISE!!" =D

Tydo - =D

Avathar - "I know. WOW, CHECK OUT THAT SMEX SUPLEX HYDRA DID THERE. IT LOOKS LIKE GRIEVER IS TRYING TO GET HOLD ON THINGS, BUT HE'S MORE OF THE KINDA GUY OF MANAGING DUCK MANOUVRES, DANG. I MEAN, GRIEVER'S GOT VERY MUCH POTENTIAL, AND HE LIKES TO PLAY HIS TRICKS AT THE END, SO IT COULD ALL TURN OUT VERY SURPRISING."

Tydo - "And how about the darkshadow2247-Da Chink fight?"

Avathar - "NOW THERE'S A BIG, AND I MEAN BIG CHALLENGE. THEY'RE BOTH FAVOURITES OF MINE, EACH HAS IT'S OWN STYLE, QUITE DIFFERENT STYLES, SO THAT THEIR COMBO MOVES COULD GO ON FOREVER, DANG!
Anyways, I'm glad you and Beowulf could make it, mate." =D

Tydo - =) "I honestly think me and Beowulf will do a great job. But where's the show girl that will show the results?" =/

Avathar - ;) "You'll see who that's gonna be. Anyways, I have made all the banners, AND I HAVE YET TO DISPLAY

THE 6-MAN-BATTLE-ROYAL

3lonewolf.jpg

3kat.jpg

3stair.jpg

3empres.jpg

3spec.jpg

3wezzy.jpg


=D

NOW BACK TO THE DUO-DEATHMATCH o.o
 
<3 at Kats, empresscrystal, and Weezy signatures. =D I like them all. :)


When this is all over, win or lose, I call the show girl to sell ninja cookies. :D

o.o Liu Kang/Da Chink better win. Or I'll lose my bet. o__o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top