FFNWC Madness

Lost your TV in a room? Well, I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to find. o_0 Unless it's a mini-me TV.
 
Hydra said:
Lost your TV in a room? Well, I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to find. o_0 Unless it's a mini-me TV.

Or one of those tiny-build-in-tvs like you can see in the movies, like, in FRIDGES, DANG! O_O
 
Like Hulk Hogan would say:

JUSTICE IS LIKE A BACON SANDWICH: NO MORE FREEDOM IF YOU SPILL THE MAYONAISE.

FFNWC.jpg


AND THE FIRST SWINNERS ARE:

REASONIAMALIVE AND LYDE LYDE!

2reason.jpg

midifile1loser1.jpg

2lyde.jpg

midifile1loser2.jpg


*Luis, the mainframe from Spain had some hardcore coping to do. Although he dealt the majority of punching and kicks, it was a close match against the Canadian Bacon. I guess there's something more magical to the reason i am alive than a four-letter name. After the second round, Luis made a short come-back, impersonating Dr. Robotnik flyer moves, but the Reason's swing-bada-swinging Ragnarok Cutter was just too impressive.*

*Now Spiff had lost all control. Impression is truly all that matters, for all logic fades when Lyde Lyde managed to show Spiff each corner and edge of the ring, and surprisingly, even the other ring. Domination was in Lyde Lyde's domain, as conquering as a Valkyrie.*

midifile1winner.jpg


*When the battle is over, and the crowd overwhelms the winners with love sonnata's and algebra tests, b4ttl3w4r5 is accompanied by FFVI's game over theme, and also by two little green imps throwing Luis and Spiff towards the lounge. The ever-lovely vote-lovely shows the results to the audience*

4batt.jpg


Luis vs. Reasoniamalive = 5 - 6

Spiff vs. Lyde Lyde = 4 - 7


"Ow, wow, more votes than the last time. ^__^ Keep it up, you guys and gals! ^^"

*As the crowd cheers, Avathar runs to the center stage, grabbing the microphone which was hanging right above the vote-lady. Strangely enough he's in a moogle-suit.*

"=_= dang, somebody in the lounge did something trippy into that tea...probably Tydo or Hydra...

^_^ WELL, PEOPLE, GIVE IT UP FOR THE SWELL FIRST FINALISTS OF THE MIDI-FILE DUELS: REASONIAMALIVE AND LYDE LYDE!

>.>; to be continued
...


NEXT BATTLE COMING UP:

bigbossa1.jpg
 
Congrats to everyone. =D

Now, if only I could vote for both Zeromus AND Avathar. XD
 
Meh... It seems I can't earn a living as a wrestler.
I guess I'll go on with Business Management xD
Congratulations John :)
 
C'mooooooooon annonuncers!!!!
P.S.: Dear FFNWC Federation,
Due to the abnormal circumstances (being my Birthday) I have decided with or against your will(Please don ban me.....yet! :o ) to resign from my former proffession and join the hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighh rank of the elite represntatives and famous in the FFNWC
Thus I have decided to join the ranks of weapon suppliers from the ring side during the fight period AND supplying the winner with his/her finisher weapon to finish off the opponent!

SLIDERcame out crappy, so ignore it :p
 
Last edited:
jus sayin I quit cheerleadin (assigned to me, compliments to avathar :mad: )and am startin to toss weapons to the fighters instead! :D
 
Slider said:
jus sayin I quit cheerleadin (assigned to me, compliments to avathar :mad: )and am startin to toss weapons to the fighters instead! :D
Why? It was a good job. =D
 
oooooooooooh. lol cheerleaders a fun job, im not 100% sure that theres cheerleaders in wrestling though. =/
 
Luis said:
Meh... It seems I can't earn a living as a wrestler.
I guess I'll go on with Business Management xD
Congratulations John :)


-------------------------Behind the scenes-----------------------

- reasoniamalive stops a camera crew ease dropping in the women's shower room.

reason: Hey guys! You see the match? I sure showed Luis what blue porcupines are for, huh?
crew: Uh...well reason I think he was actually a hedgehog.
reason: Meh, can't tell em apart. Anyway, it was close, but in the end it was teh cutter-elbows making the mark on Luis, and the crowd. Did you hear that applause. Everyone was screaming 'Bacon!' At the top of their lungs!
crew: Wasn't that meant as an insult?
reason: Shut it! Oh! And Lyde Lyde looked pretty hot out there too...sometimes, when I was swatting away that porcupine...
crew: HEDGEHOG!
reason: ...whatever; sometimes I was mesmerized by her beauty - just better steer clear from mispronouncing her name.
crew: That's for sure, I heard the last poor chap who pronounced it 'lied lied' spent a month eating his mimic greens through a straw. < :p >
reason: I can't wait for the next match! Well, you flamers try not to get caught by Kat - I hear she's not the type of kitty to paw around with - if you know what I mean.
crew: Uh...you're not going to tell her...
reason: What, that you were sniffin her tights. Meh! Your secret's good with me. Now if you'll excuse me: I think I'll go find Lyde Lyde and congradulate her on her victory.
crew: Later reason!

<Should I borrow a catch-phrase from Yuffie?> Of course!


Not many can resist bacon XD right Av?

Thanks Luis - heck of a round! I can't believe I won - you are (after all) my senior in this forum, being here before I.

Big Bossa battles gonna start soon! I can't wait to see who's gonna lay da smack down. I'm looking forward to Big Zippa Zero's match! Joy-gasm!
 
Slider said:
C'mooooooooon annonuncers!!!!
P.S.: Dear FFNWC Federation,
Due to the abnormal circumstances (being my Birthday) I have decided with or against your will(Please don ban me.....yet! :o ) to resign from my former proffession and join the hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighh rank of the elite represntatives and famous in the FFNWC
Thus I have decided to join the ranks of weapon suppliers from the ring side during the fight period AND supplying the winner with his/her finisher weapon to finish off the opponent!

SLIDERcame out crappy, so ignore it :p

You're quite sassy for a cheerleader captain. :p
 
Avathar said:
You're quite sassy for a cheerleader captain. :p

He is...xD

Well, wel'll need cheerleaders, so someone must do that job xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top