FFNWC Madness

Oh Snap! i didnt even know this was going on XD. Internets been out for a month and its been teh gayzors, but its good to know that im popular within the forum :P and grats to Hydra for his smex suplex FTW! But Shaggy, Arkacia, Avathar cuz he is ballin with his fat cash like usual ;)
 
<Behind the scenez0rz omgz0rz>

Hydra: Dang reasoniamalive, what's wrong with the wrestlers?!

Reasoniamalive:Either the Avathar and Tydo smexyness is working to them, or the poison is working.

Hydra:What poison?

Reasoniamalive:Nothing.

*Avathar comes from the curtains*

Avathar:Dang, it's heating up in the ring a ding ding

Hydra+Reasoniamalive: Ring a ding ding?!?!

Avathar: You know it. :p

Hydra: Dang Avathar, you gotta fight the kittay soilder.

Avathar: I know, dang, it's gonna be a tough match, but let's all have a hell of a time anyway, dang.

Reasoniamalive:You sure do say dang alot, dang.

Reasoniamalive: Dang, you got me saying it!

All: Dang!

*Zeromus walks in*

Avathar:Zeromus, dang, you scared the bejesus out of me!

Zeromus: Really?

Avathar: No, not really. :p

All: Dang.

Hydra: All these admin and mod battles man, it's gonna be a great match, dang.

Reasoniamalive: If only Avathar would post the next battle!

Avathar: Dang, I'm busy. Besides, the best is yet to come. ;)

Hydra: :O






I know it was bad. xD
 
Avathar said:
#4. The 6-Man-Battle-Royal LoneWolf vs. Spec3 vs. Empresscrystal vs. kat vs. Wezzy vs. Staircase

3spec.jpg


There you go. ^__^
 
I could maybe take over for Avathar with his permission, but I doubt I could be good where he was best. So, whenever Avathar gets back. Dang. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top