Ffv111

lia0702

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2005
Messages
1
Ok guys...I need help....im playing this game and I cannot find the White Seed Ship..Can u tell me where it is!!!
 
It's somewhere on the Centra continent. You know the continent that is almost completely dead and where the lighthouse is? Just drive around with the Garden around there, carefully. Make good use of the camera rotation buttons :)

I can't give you the exact spot, cause I don't know it.. I always just drive around the continent until I find it. Usually doesn't take too long, but it is a little tedious, yes :)
 
i took 1 year to search it n by then all my players had reached level 100 i forgot to take angels card there can you tell me where can i find it now
 
when you were there once, it disappears and it will never appear again! you only have this one chance to get everything from the ship!
 
You can collect all the cards you missed from the Queen of Cards on Disc 4.. can't you?
 
North east of edea's house there's an big island that has its western coast like a tilted F to the north western direction.....the ship is hidden inside the F itself....
-------------
I <<<< In this hidden area (it would be a good advise to rotate the camera while searching)
I------------
I
I
I
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top