FFVI Trivia

how many fights you have to do to transform the cursed shield into the paladin shield?
 
it's 255...i'll change the question.

where you can found the relic "offering"?
 
In a chest in the Sunken Castle (or whatever you want to call it). You have to kill a monster-in-a-box called Katana Soul for it.
 
hi all *waves*

I'm currently playing that game at the moment and i have a couple of questions to add to the quiz:

1. which is the only esper to have 2 forms? *(bonus points for naming both forms and atack/magic that can be learnt)

2. Name the 2 espers that can only be bought at auction?

3. Which esper can only be gained by beating the 8 Dragons quest?

i suppose that should keep the brains ticking..

later all and good luck!
 
Odin and Raiden. Odin teaches Meteor I believe, and Raiden is the only Esper that teaches Quick.

Golem and ZoneSeek (Zone Seeker).

Crusader.

Unfortunately, Lil_Ele_Moogle, I've created the General FF Trivia thread, so use that for all FF trivia questions from now on, okay? :)
 
Zeromus_X said:
Odin and Raiden. Odin teaches Meteor I believe, and Raiden is the only Esper that teaches Quick.

Golem and ZoneSeek (Zone Seeker).

Crusader.

Unfortunately, Lil_Ele_Moogle, I've created the General FF Trivia thread, so use that for all FF trivia questions from now on, okay? :)
It's better to keep Odin for as long as you can, because he's the only Esper with speed upgrades also. =O
 
simi87 said:
which is the effect of the magic Pep-Up (strago's lore)?

If I remember correctly: KOs Strago and completely restores HP to the other party members. True or False: Gau can use Pep Up as a Rage.
 
True he can use pep up as a rage, he cant control whether he does it or not though

True or false. You can steal/mug from a certain enemy which lives in the forests near figaro early in the game a claw for sabin.
 
I think it is a suplex attack which sabin learns next.

True or false

If Celes or Terra were to get to level 99 without equiping any espers at all during the game to teach them magic they will learn all the possible spells on their own?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top