Ffvii: Sequals?

That would be a false hope since the people of Square said "no".
 
I dunno if anyone agrees, but Final Fantasy games are only Final Fantasy if they are turn based and i heard (and saw a clip) that Dirge of Cerberus is action not turn based...i think they are very silly for trying to change the gameplay.
 
Wezzy
I dunno if anyone agrees, but Final Fantasy games are only Final Fantasy if they are turn based and i heard (and saw a clip) that Dirge of Cerberus is action not turn based...i think they are very silly for trying to change the gameplay.

POOP!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

He brings up a could point. DoC is more like a shooter! :(:(:( Noooooo. Stay true to the Original. At least it has a better story line than most shooters. Hopefully be like Halo.

On the other hand FF7AC comes out Tues. for US.
 
Last edited:
DoC is a shooter game. And I don't think we can expect FF games to be turn-based for quite a while, unless some of the older people come back to development or they just decide to make another turn-based game. FFXI isn't a turn-based game, neither FFXII. (Well, they aren't exactly real-time, it's kinda weird.)
 
Why would Dirge of Cerberus has to be a turn-based game? :) already, i actually like the thought of a shooter game, playing Vincent (also saw on wikipedia you can play Cait Sith for a while :3 :D )
 
I think it defeats the gaming of Final Fantasy because i believe that Final Fantasy 1 would have been the FINAL Fantasy like what was meant to be if it didnt have the gameplay that it does. That's my opinion anyway :)
 
Am i the only one who heard that FFVII is gona be re-made on PS3? or is that just a false hope someones fired up?

Actually.. ive heard the same and in a playstation magazine i bought recently it had screenshots of the opening of the gamein PS3 graphics.. so it mite be true :) fingers crossed anyway people.. also.. it looks soooooooooooo good *drools*
 
That was just a technical demo showing off the graphical capabilities of the PS3.

Wezzy said:
They'll realise what a stupid thing they've done when their sales go down...

No, the sales won't go down. They'll be enough FF fanspersons to ensure that won't happen, and eat all of SE's games. Believe me, I don't like all the spin-offs and games that stray from tradition either, but I've become open minded.

Or maybe its just because they made Zeromus a summon and put Gilgamesh in the game. Either way. ;)
 
I'd like to try Crisis Core, but I'm not buying a PSP or whatever handheld system it's made for just to play that one game. I haven't even touched a Gameboy for years.

I am looking forward to Vincent's spin-off game though, hoping it will stay on PS2 or go to PS3, which I do plan on buying.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top