Ffvii: Sequals?

Gunslinger

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
27
Age
42
Location
England
So I only found out yesterday that Advent Children is a film, but I'm sure i heard a rumour about a new game aswell. Anyone got any ideas? Heard anything??? :confused:
 
I always knew Advent Children was a movie.. and I'm looking foward to that one A LOT :D

There is more than 1 FF7 spin-off game in the makes. A mobile game, Before Crisis, is already out (in Japan at least), a new PS2 game called Dirge of Cerberus with Vincent as the main character (seems like an action game so far, but noone knows?) and finally a game for the new PSP handheld console, Crisis Core, has been announced.
 
:eek: Bloody Hell!! Yeah only found out yesterday cos I've been away form my beloved internet!! Thats really cool man, any ideas if the mobile game will available over here??? Crisis Core eh.........
 
yes the spins off's:
Advent children
Before crisis
Crisis core
Dirge of cerburus
:P
i think crisis core is supposed to be an action RPG or something :/
i dunno if before crisis will ever be out over sea's or not.
 
I hope the a,b,c,d thing and the second words begining with c is just a Coincidence, it seems sort of lame other wise :/
 
facts about eu releases (ireland is screaming out for AC) are very thin on the ground...although for advent children, id expect it this year probably in the summer. before crisis isnt going to make an appearance due to it needing the panasonic phone to run it...and its not scheduled for a release here (2 hours running through the japanese panasonic site taught me this). as for the others...nothing really significent at all
 
Very interesting,
I have also Heard of the action rpg with vincent as the main character, it looks interesting, I hear if Advant children get enough follower that they are thinking of putting out a new full final fantasy sequal for FF7, my only fear is that they are dumb enough to change the system around. I love the Final Fantsy 7 system


Advant Children is supposed to be realed in March btw wit the PSP and the actoin arp of Vincents is supposed to be released sometime in the same time frame.
 
advent children im not sure if suppost to bet either a dvd or a game for psp and dirge of cerbuerus is the greatest game ever even thought its not out all because is ha vincent

but dirge of cerbuerus is sopost to be a action game not a rpg i will look into it and get back 2 u as son as possible
 
Agreed, Adavnt Children is a Movie, however there will be a shortened version that will be released with the PSP.
 
Sup all, I was hoping Advent children would be a game but a movie is still good. The dates should be released at E3
 
Ya, E3 will shed light on most of Square Enix's release dates, and im sure the VII spin-offs games will be good too. :)
 
Yep Yep.. can't wait for advent children.. released in the UK the 24th of April :) woo! pre-ordered mine on the net already.. Is it bein released on the PSP? All i know is its out on DVD :) Plus can't wait till the other FF7 spin offs.. sound pretty good to me :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top