FFVII Short Stories

Luis

·· Fresón rebelde ··
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
1,539
RPG Name
Deathhunter
Have you already read the FFVII short stories?
The names of these stories are: 'On the way to a smile' and 'The maiden who travels the planet'.

FFVII Web Novel

'On the way to a smile' covers the years between the end of Final Fantasy VII and the beginning of Advent Children. It gives fans an insight to what happened with the characters during that time.

'On the Way to a Smile' appears on the official Japanese Advent Children website. It has also been released as part of the Advent Children Prologue art book.


Wikipedia said:
Maiden who Travels the Planet is a novelization written by Benny Matsuyama, and appears in the Final Fantasy VII Ultimania Ω Guide. It is the story of Aerith during Final Fantasy VII once she has returned to the Lifestream after her death at the hands of Sephiroth.

The story revealed that a Cetra's strength of will and understanding of the Planet allows his or her consciousness to exist within the Lifestream without being diluted. Aerith begins a journey through the Lifestream, encountering people who have died over the course of the game, including Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie of AVALANCHE, as well as Dyne, President Shinra, Zack, and Hojo.

Her true feelings for Cloud and Zack are also revealed during the course of the story, and it is confirmed that it was she who called the Lifestream into action to aid Holy in defeating Meteor. It is further revealed that the deceased members of AVALANCHE, as well as Dyne and Zack, assisted her in this final defense of the Planet.[9] It is important to note that this novelization was a written work of Square done by another author; however this work has been accepted thus far by the writers of Final Fantasy VII.

Discuss!
 
^__^ I accually own the short stories (Denzel's Story, Tifa's Story, and Berret's Story. Came with my special edition box set) I really like these stories, because they give a kinda of inside look to how the characters feel about all that happened. I still have not read all of 'The maiden who travels the planet', I got a little ways through it but have not had the time to continue to read it. However I do intend to read it all the way through. For me these stories help answer some questions, but I still feel there is more that needs to be said. There are still characters I would like to hear their side of it, and their feelings. Like Cloud and the others. Maybe Red XII. Many things still.
 
I have not read them yet. However, I find it good that they still keep launching FFVII-related stuff, despite most people are already fed up! :p

Did you like the stories?
 
OH I loved them. Even Barret's and I am not much of a Barret fan at all. I really like Tifa's. Yes yes I know...but I am a huge Cloud>Tifa pairing fan, I can't help it. I just want to see a story now writen by the VII team or Tetsuya-sama himself about them. I know Cloud suposubly liked Aerith, but after AC, well at the end, we see how the two are together and how Cloud know's now is his time to move on. And did you see the look's Cloud and Tifa were giving eachother at the end. I know some don't want to hear it, but I believe it.

Okay I am done ranting. OH read a little more of the "Maiden who travels the planet". Getting good. I really like that too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top